The United States Premier Lacrosse League (USPLL) is excited to announce it’s 2021 Summer College and pre-NCAA recruiting Series/Season. The USPLL will be evaluating and drafting the nation’s top talent in the 2022 and 2023 graduation classes to be entered into the draft. Student-athletes selected by our Central Scouting team will receive their draft notices via email.
League Game Schedule & Playoffs
On Campus College Visits
Full Statistics (Goals, Assists, GB’s, FO%, S%, Takeaways, etc) – Posted publicly on USPLL stats & leaderboards – SEE LIST OF SCHOOLS RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION
League & Playoff Awards
12 days in Boston, Massachusetts (Full Room & Board (food) included)
Student-athletes arrive Monday, July 5th and will depart on Friday, July 16th AFTER the playoffs have concluded.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to Logan Airport (Boston) for those student-athletes flying in within certain time frames designated by the USPLL.
- ALSO INCLUDED:
- Academic Roadmapping
- Valuable, Pre-NCCA Life experience
- On and Off field NCAA-like environment
- Networking with peers you will be competing and playing against in the NCAA
- Creating lasting friendships from all over the Country/North America for a lifetime
Next steps in the Process:
IF you have received a draft letter via email from the USPLL, you will need to complete the following steps in order to solidify your standing in the USPLL to inform the Franchises you are available:
- Complete the USPLL Informational form (link provided in email) given to you in your Draft letter via email and followed up with a phone call.
- Please complete this form FULLY as this information will be submitted in our rosters to college coaches.
- Join our very detailed and informative conference call listed on your draft notice.
- Your draft notice will have the conference line dial-in information.
- We require ALL decision-makers in your family to be on this call as there will be A LOT of important information.
- Follow our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook for up-to-date information and the draft selection which will take place shortly after the conference call for your Region.
A MESSAGE TO OUR USPLL DRAFTED FAMILIES:
Draft participant conference call information will be sent out to those who complete the confirmation form. Once the USPLL Draft Informational Call Confirmation Form is completed you will be given the dial in information. If the form is not filled out then information will not be provided. The Conference Call is informational and nothing else. Why is this a nice accolade?
- Between all our summer hires (mostly DI Ivy League student-athletes) the staff spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours researching, viewing, comparing and rating student-athletes that we all felt had great athletic ability. This is for the 2021 USPLL season. While the Academic spectrum was varying and sometimes difficult if not impossible to find, the athletic ability stood out.
- While being a Drafted Student-Athlete is a nice accomplishment, the fact of the matter is, the round you’re selected in does not mean you will perform in the USPLL. So our platform of league play, playoffs and in depth and updated game statistics will prove an individual’s lacrosse value over the course of the USPLL season.
- This is not a club, camp or combine. This is a PERFORMANCE based LEAGUE where statistics and character will rise to the Top. More and more schools are very concerned with character and the ability to perform outside of no-pressure weekend family tournaments (where many games can be lopsided) and exponential travel and costs where kids are in the constant care of their parents. (In the NCAA performance, durability, character and consistency all MATTER MOST).
- This is 12 Days of League Play & Playoffs. This does not replace your Club. This is not in lieu of anything else. This is performance and statistically based with character and durability of a “pseudo” college season jam packed into a fun and pressured environment. This is NOT for the lazy who excel only against weaker competition. There will also be a YouTube Series following student-athletes as they move through the USPLL.
As a former Prep School Coach and current Parent of a son playing Division I Ivy League lacrosse (for the reigning Ivy League Champions), I know how challenging and overwhelming the college process can be. My wife, who happens to be a college counselor in Private school, also provides additional experience towards what can be an overwhelming and confusing process. Mistakes are bound to leave you short either academically, athletically or financially. The USPLL is a research based League where players can show how they would perform over the course of an NCAA season in a condensed period of time with Room, Board, Education and Statistics all as a measurement stick.
*This website is in a constant state of change. Final terms and conditions are agreed upon in a signed contract/commitment form.